Friday, March 10, 2006

 

D-I offers roll in for Marian's Bulaga

The recruitment of Marian Central football player Bryan Bulaga is heating up, with three NCAA Division I-A schools having made offers to the junior tight end-defensive end.

Bulaga (6-foot-5, 250 pounds) has offers from Northern Illinois, Michigan State and Purdue. He also visited Iowa and might soon receive an offer from the Hawkeyes.
Bulaga has options with schools and with positions. NIU likes him as a tight end, Michigan State as a defensive end and Iowa as an offensive tackle.
"I'm going to play wherever they need me to play," said Bulaga, a Northwest Herald All-Area first-team defensive end. "Position-wise, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm very excited. There's stuff I was thinking about as a freshman, and now I'm getting mail every day. It's like, 'Wow!' It's hard to stay focused in school sometimes."
For that reason, Bulaga plans to have his college decision made before too late in the summer.
"That's my aim," he said, "but I'm not going to force it."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?